The droopy eyelids come as a result of the aging process. Anyway, several other factors can transform their look and elasticity. Once they become droopy, the eyelids very likely will continue in the same direction, can even worsen over the ages or instantly come and disappear. In some situations, the droopy eyelids are created by more severe health issues, such as brain tumor, stroke, or disease of the nerves or muscles.
There are various remedies for them, including Botox. But the most effective are the natural ones that give the best permanent results. A simple of such treatment against droopy eyelids is the one you will read in the article. Hence if you suffer from droopy eyelids, you have to understand this article, and check how to get rid of them!
You do not require fancy creams to get rid of droopy eyelids, just to be persistent in the treatments. Our recipe suggests using this single and simple ingredient that you can find surely in any kitchen!
You will need:
- One egg white
- Make sure you clean the eyelids from makeup and let them dry.
- Separate two egg whites, and remove the yolk.
- Mix the egg whites with a fork until frothy.
- Keep the eyelids closed
- Dip the gauze in the egg white blend and close the eyes
- Apply the piece of gauze on the eyelids in the upward direction
- Wait till the egg white on the eyelid is dries out.
- Apply this mask once a day within one week, you will see an exceptional result after two repeats.
Why This Treatment Is So effective?
Egg white is full of elements that stretch the skin and recovers its flexibility. Nevertheless, you have to keep in mind that the effects are in the short term. Hence the results will be temporary, and that is why you should recur this therapy every two days. That’s how you will get rid of droopy eyelids for the most critical moments in your life.
Moreover, adequate hydration is also the best remedies versus eyelids deformation (dropped). You have to ensure that you drink an adequate amount of water throughout the day.
We Also Suggest Other Effective Treatments For Droopy Eyelids
- Massaging the wrinkled skin with rosemary oil, it will stimulate blood flow will remove the free radicals of the eyelids that are the biggest cause of collagen and elastin crackup.
- Exercises to help tighten the muscles on the eyelids and tone the loose skin which may have started to sag
- Use a stretching or anti-aging cream to firm the loose skin around the eyes.
- Apply Castor oil which is a powerfull moisturizer. Will remove the wrinkles and keep your skin soft.
- DIY Cucumber puree it will bring lots of moisture into the skin.
- Utilize Thermage – its therapy based on radio waves which heat the skin around the eyes. It works on what that increases the temperature and causes the collagen in your skin to tighten, it will enhance collagen production.
- Undergo blepharoplasty (plastic surgery )- to remove the fat, skin, and muscle which droops around the eyelid.
- Apply blended avocados mix – it treats wrinkles with the greatest effect because of carotenoids which is a powerful antioxidant.